The Earl's Perform-O-Flex Hose is a stainless braid-protected synthetic rubber hose that features an inner liner of synthetic rubber. This partial coverage stainless steel inner braid is woven into the liner during manufacture. The reinforced hose liner is then bonded to a full coverage outer protective sheath of high tensile stainless steel wire braid. The timing of the braiding and the curing of the rubber during construction are the key to the flexibility and mechanical bond between the braiding layers.
- Outer material is made of braided stainless steel that provides a maximum protective cover
- Maximum pressure rating of 1500psi with a minimum bend radius of 3.5"
- Inner liner is constructed from synthetic rubber tube that provides a clean, fast and constant flow
- Continuous use temperature rating is -40 to +300 degrees F.
- Continuous use temperature rating is -40 degrees to + 300 degrees F